InfoVista recently released new version of their planning and optimization Software known as Mentum Planet.
Mentum Planet is a wireless network planning & optimization software.
The fifth generation of this software platform – was built to address the complex requirements of wireless broadband technologies for operators, equipment vendors, and consulting firms involved in the planning, operation, and optimization of wireless networks. The Mentum Planet product family supports most of the commercially deployed wireless standards, including GSM, GPRS, EDGE, WCDMA, HSPA, HSPA+, LTE (TDD and FDD), Wi-Fi, WiMAX, cdma2000, EVDO, TDMA, FDMA, DVB-H, TETRA, P25 and generic TDMA/FDMA systems using simulcast..
Mentum Planet New Features and Enhancements
- Support for 3D traffic maps.
- Ability to create neighbor plans and interference matrices using call trace data.
- Ability to generate network analyses using call trace data.
- Support for in-building analyses
- Ability to define multiple environment setting files
- Support for multi-resolution network analyses
- Ability to update project data from Xeda.
- Import and Export of Xif files.
- New social media grid generation feature.
- Network performance for WCDMA added.
- Geolocation ability for WCMDA.
- Support for Tracking Area planning
- Automatic update of project data stored in Data Manager from Xeda.