Here We have for sale an Samsung Galaxy Note 5 SM-N920C Anite NEMO Handy Test handset.
The Handset can be purchased director from Ebay at the following link:
It runs Anite Nemo Handy 3.11.589 and also comes with Nemo Router-preinstalled, required to connect it to Nemo Outdoor.
- Frequency bands:
– LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900),
– WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100
– GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- Throughput capabilities:
– LTE: Category 9 (450/50 Mbit/s)
– HSDPA Category 24 (42 Mbit/s), HSUPA Category 6 (5.8 Mbit/s)
– GPRS/EDGE Class 12
- Real-time control capabilities:
– RAT lock (LTE, WCDMA, GSM)
– Band lock (LTE, WCDMA, GSM)
– LTE EARFCN/PCI lock
– WCDMA UARFCN/SC lock
– GSM ARFCN lock
- Google Android 5.1.1
- WLAN 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 and 5 GHz)
- Integrated GPS with A-GPS support.
Nemo Handy supports Qualcomm and Samsung Shannon chipsets.
The Samsung proprietary chipset (Shannon) is supported by Samsung Galaxy Note 5 SM-N9208 and Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+,
and Qualcomm by all other supported devices. The locking features differ between the two chipsets: Qualcomm Samsung Shannon System lock (RAT) System lock (RAT) Band lock Band lock ARFCN ARFCN/ GSM carrier UARFCN + scrambling code UARFCN + scrambling code / UMTS carrier EARFCN + PCI EARFCN + PCI / LTE carrier AMR codec
*The forcing/locking features are device-specific.
Warranty for above Item is 12 Months from the Date of purchase.
If device is to be found defective during this time, We will replace it FREE of charge minus Shipping costs.
Furthermore, If You need also Drive Test Software, feel free to contact Us with Your requirements.