A few words on not so “new” product from ANITE.
Nemo WindCatcher, formerly known as Xceed Windcatcher changed name recently after Xceed was acquired by Anite Corporation.
It is a fairly good Post processing software trying to compete with Actix Analyzer by offering also multi vendor log support.
Whereas i can agree that it is good product, Anite is pitching advertising calling it Leading post processing tool, which it is not.
Actix Analyzer is absoulutely leading in this niche.
- Support for all major collection tools currently on the market
- Easy to use, versatile
- Single-click option to load large amounts of data files
- Processes large volumes of drive and/or walk test data with ease
- Multi-core processing functionality for faster data output and lesser wait times
- Multiple devices and data sets can be merged to create large data sets
- Designed for the optimization, acceptance, and benchmarking of new technologies and high speed data networks