SwissQual Diversity Optimizer
is a powerful and flexible multi-technology RF and service quality(QoS) optimization tool for mobile operators and infrastructure vendors.
It runs on standard laptop PCs for drive tests and tablet PCs for indoor and walk test-based measurements.
Diversity Optimizer supports more than 100 test devices, including the latest commercially available Android smartphones,
USB modems data devices, SIP client, and RF scanners such as the Rohde & Schwarz R&S®TSME Scanner.
External devices can all be easily connected via standard PC interfaces, including USB, PCIe, and Ethernet.
Running on a PC-based operating system, Diversity Optimizer can also be equipped with SwissQual QualiPoc Android smartphones, offering the portability and flexibility of a handheld tool with the power of PC.
With its intuitive and easy-to-use interface, the possibility to connect up to six test devices and an RF scanner,
Diversity Optimizer supports all possible optimization test scenarios.
Diversity Optimizer is an ideal solution for drive and walk test-based optimization campaigns.
KEY USE CASE
Drive testing for QoE optimization
To maintain customer satisfaction, quality of experience (QoE) of end-to-end-services, such as for voice, data, video, and messaging, must be regularly verified. Diversity Optimizer can be used to measure a comprehensive range of QoE key performance indicators (KPIs), which deliver information to initiate optimization tasks. Multiple network technologies can be tested in parallel, depending on the connected devices. With SwissQual’s flexible interface NQView, either standard or fully customized monitors can be used. In addition, also audio alarms and information pop-up messages are available to ensure nothing important will be missed during a measurement.
Fully automated, precise and comprehensive radio frequency measurements can be collected simultaneously, thanks to a connected RF scanner. Using indoor mapping functionalities, Diversity Optimizer can also be used for indoor optimization measurements and for troubleshooting tasks. For optimal portability and carry weight, the connected smartphone can be detached from the Optimizer and used as a standalone QualiPoc handheld tool.
AT A GLANCE
- Laptop- or tablet-based optimization solution using a commercial Android smartphone for quality of experience optimization and troubleshooting
- Supports up to six test devices, including the latest commercially available Android smartphones, USB modems, RF scanners, GPS receivers
- Support of Rohde & Schwarz (R&S®TSME, R&S®TSMW) and PCTEL® RF scanners for GSM, WCDMA, CDMA2000®, 1xEVDO, and LTE in all bands and with decoding broadcast information
- QoS and QoE measurements for voice (with POLQA, PESQ) as well as for VoLTE, data, and video (YouTube) KPIs
- Advanced locking functions performed on the phone such as channel and cell lock in GSM/WCMDA/LTE